On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Scott Dier wrote:

At ~$20/gig its quite a ways off from being a good deal at
the moment. When HD's are $3-4/gig its hard to not sport
for one of them first. Get the MO discs down to a couple
bucks each and it will be a good deal. Of course, if a particular
manufacturer were to give me a free drive I'd probably buy the
media anyway, but not if i have to drop 3+ bills on a drive. Ouch.

Bleeding edge...