Jim Crumley wrote:

> Has everyone who signed up to get a MO drive gotten one?
> How were they shipped?

Well, mine came inside an OEM-whiteboxish box, which was inside a larger
shipping container that was as deep as the whitebox but taller and
wider, with no padding at all. So it was just kinda sliding around
inside as I picked it up off the doorstep. Ish. But it seems to have
survived.

Not sure who shipped it. Its not obviously UPS or US Mail, I wasn't
around when the truck came. Only useful thing I can find on it despite
all the shipping labels slapped all over it is "Carrier: RPS". Anyone
know who they are offhand? Bet I go "duh"...

> I still haven't gotten mine and I was gone a couple
> of days last week at the same time people started
> writing to the list that they had gotten their MO
> drives.  I worried that someone might have grabbed
> it out of the mail.

Well, give it a week, then worry...