Just got mine fired up. (Had to do a bit of a scsi shuffle...)

The manual has some Linux instructions. For now I created 1 primiary
partition on the disk and ext2 formatted it.

/dev/sdc1 on /mnt/mo type ext2 (rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,user=zibby)

That done, I can read and write to it. Cool.

Quick rehash of the manual... {
	fdisk -b 2048 /dev/scX
	create a new partition by typing n.
	write changes and exit fdisk by typing w.
	}

Hmm...one of these days I'll have to get a 2.4 kernel going so I can user
RiserFS on the thing. For now, it's going to be ext2 or vfat. Hmmm...I might
want to access the thing in windows...not sure. Anyone know how the standard
IBM formated disks arrive? Something wierd like Zips that hang out on
/dev/sdX4?

I like how the box has a Linux Care sticker on it. Guess we know where Linux
support is coming from. Who's up for CC'ing their answers to the survey to
the mailing list?

--
| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |