I built my last PC and had 2 years of hell.  The machine was and still is very
unstable, and that is why I'm in the market for a new one.  Prior to my current
machine I had a Packard Bell box and it worked wonderfully.  I'm planning on
buying a prebuilt one again this time.  Maybe I just had bad luck.  In any
case, a Dell costs the same or a little less than what I could build the same
thing for, so I don't see the point of building my own this time.

Mike Bresnahan
----