I stopped by the Woodbury CompUSA to exchange a defective sound card (...)
and noticed that they sold the very case that I was needing hardware for. I
looked at the shelf sample, which was marked 'defective power supply - RMA on
closeout'.

The hardware kit was present, and to make a boring sotry short, I talked the
manager (Steve, a very friendly gent) into selling me the complete hardware
kit for $9.95. Case hardware problem solved, and a kudo for CompUSA for being
unusually accomodating. If you need to buy at CompUSA, I'd try the Woodbury
store next time.. might be better than the typical CompUSA experience.

--
Bill Layer
Sales Technician