Unless you box is gonna be a productive server that uses
a lot of RAM and needs to perform very well the extra 20%
in cost is not gonna be worth it. It might get you an
extra frame or two in counterstrike, but thats about it.
Spend the money on a faster cpu and you'll get a better bang
for the buck.

Or save the $400 and buy us all drinks sometime.

...my 2 cents...or maybe its $400...make checks payable to...