Apu wrote:

> Hi luggers,
> I am wondering if we are having any installfest before christmas. I have a laptop
> with 200 MB available space and I would like to install linux or freebsd in it. So
> far installing the xserver with LCD display was a major pain is the ass and I
> could use some help here.

No, we will not be having an installfest this month. I'm way too busy
hanging out with my kid (http://www.fandre.com/carter) and things are
just too hectic this time of year. (I'm sure most of you feel the same
way, eh?) And I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet.

Our next installfest won't be until next spring since it's pretty hard
lugging around hardware in sub-zero temps.

Just send any questions you have to the list. I'm sure we can step you
through just about anything. Or else let us know which part of town you
live in and maybe someone lives near-by and could stop by to help you
out.

Clay