> You mean like the one I have in my case?
> http://www.yaron.org/pic/led-4.jpg

Yep, just like that.  I have one in my case too.  It's all part of my master
plan to replace every led in my house with blue ones.  :)

> I have been looking for a trackball that'd be good for Tribes. Meaning
> good for running/shooting AND flying vehicles....

You have to try one of these, they are by far the best trackball I've ever
used.  They have another version that you control with your fingers instead
of your thumb, but I like the thumb ones.  You can always return it if you
don't like it.