>On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 10:08:09AM -0600, Michael Burns wrote:
>>work until one of the moderators or regulars "defected" or the
spammers >>started posting on-topic questions to the
>>list before spamming it or posed as regulars
>>before defecting.

>In which case we'd be forced to hunt them down like the pieces of trash
>they are and disembowel them with a rusty grapefruit spoon and feed
thier > parts to some hyenas at the zoo.

>Ben Lutgens             cell: 612.670.4789      http://www.sistina.com/

I believe there are laws authorizing punishments for persons who abuse
zoo animals with poisonous food.  This could limit the attractiveness of
this remedy for list pollution.

Peter Schuman        paschuman at uswest.net

Vegetarians eat vegetables:  Beware of humanitarians!