http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/Screenshots/AtWork.jpg

Hey look, I can generate the same effect! :)

To me it looks like they're just running a Windows based X server. Since
you can't see their windows taskbar this can't really be confirmed.

On a similar note, here's my screenshot of IE "ported" to windows.

http://www.ringworld.org/~zibby/Screenshots/Disturbing.png

Now here's the riddle you have to solve: All biniaries on my system are
linux native. IE isn't running under wine, and the screenshot is not
doctored in anyway (other than I resised it...)

Allright...this should be hard to figure out for those who know what I do
at work...so stay outta this! :) So how did Zibby get IE running under
linux? :)

| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |
| http://www.itouthouse.com | PCS:  612.306.6055 |
|   This message is protected by double ROT13    |
|   encryption. Any attempt to circumvent the    |
|   digital protection is banned by the DMCA.    |