IF I had know the unsubscribe stuff wasn't working I WOULD have been a bit
more constructive. And Yeah, sorry for the inflated head thing. Every
mailing list has been "It doesn't work, and I didn't read the documentation,
help me!"  My mood has been sour all week, and damnit...well, I dunno but
there's still more stuff that's getting on my serrated nerves this week.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I've ranted. I feel much better now. :)

--
| Andrew S. Zbikowski       | Home: 763.591.0977 |
| http://www.ringworld.org  | Work: 763.428.9119 |