At work I have yellow dog running on a 5400 for a shell server and I love
it. Yellow dog has a great installer and comes with just enoufgh stuff to
get you going.. but no overkill. Before yellowdog I had tried linuxPPC but
was unimpressed with the installer and had some trouble compiling certain
things. My YD box has been up for 73 days and is running great.

 Brian Riesgraf
 Perkinz.Org