Thanks for the advices..

> Not sure exactly what kind of standoffs you're looking for, but DigiKey
> carries threaded standoffs,various sizes, in both metal and plastic
> (nylon).

I've built many computers, and I've *never* seen any hardware like this..
these are not just basic off-the-shelf parts. And they are not threaded
parts, either... couldn't be that easy, had to be some proprietary nightmare.

I did learn however, that the case is made / sold by Suntek, Inc. The model
is SunTek Vision #7618, in Aqua. I have a number for SunTek (212.961.9607)
but all I am getting is a voicemail.

--
Bill Layer
<b.layer at vikingelectronics.com>