Odd, it has 2 power supplies and only one was plugged in, I plugged in the
second one and now it turned off.  I have 3 other 2450's with only one power
supply plugged in and they are not blinking.

I can't plug all of them in until NSP turns up the new power to our building
later this week.  Having a big ass server room is no fun when you don't have
enough air conditioning and you have to get out the calculator before you
plug something in...

Jay