On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 10:22:39AM -0600, Brett Astleford wrote:
<FLAME_BAIT>
Your problems are probably due to the fast that you use Outlook Express as
your  mail client.

Once again we have inconsiderate people posting to the list these multipart
alternative. God is it so hard to understand?
</FLAME_BAIT>

Now on to your question. First of all you should be aware that this is NOT
enough information for anyone to riddle out your problem. At a minimum you
need to following.

Distro You're using.
What you try to accomplish (more detail needed)
Exact errors (i.e. log excerpts)
Version of software

Secondly before you post to a list, please read the mailing list archives
(both for tclug and in this case apache), the documentation that came with
your software and on the website of the software in question. Being an
administrator who babysits a couple webserver I can tell you that I have never
had a problem finding info on the apache website. And I guarantee your
question will be answered there.

It looks like it's definitely an httpd.conf problem.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789	http://www.sistina.com/
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951