I wouldn't say I "swore" by these, but they are quite cheap and I've never
had one fail (going on about 4 years at home, and 3 at work).  I use
Mitsumi keyboards because at first I thought "Hey, they're cheap, if they
break, I'll buy a new one."  So far, I've never replaced one (although I
don't spill stuff on it :)

By the way, they cost seven dollars.

Timothy