Look at the configure script and find where it is looking for the gdk-pixbuf
library.  Make sure that where it is looking is where the library is
installed.  If the two do not correlate, change one of them.  If you're not
into reading shell scripts, post the configure script so that someone on the
list can read it.

Mike Bresnahan
----