> I'm on a HP keyboard right now.. it's not really clicky, but you can hear
> each keystroke, and feel it.. I much prefer this over the old IBM
> keyboards where you have you slam each key down.. I can type a helluva lot
> faster.  :)

	the worst keyboard I ever used was a Compaq membrane one.. it was
quiet all right; but you practically bruised your fingertips typing on the
thing, because you couldn't feel when the key actually 'clicked' so you
mashed the keys as hard as you could, to make sure they worked.
	actually; I did once have a worse keyboard. it had 3 broken keys on
it (one of which was the spacebar). I found out that jamming a small
screwdriver against the membrane after pulling off the keycaps, would
actually make it work. I didn't have any other keyboards on hand at the
time, so I used it for a day or two until I could get a replacement.

> Plus, the noise of the keycaps just makes you turn the music up louder..
> which I'm sure would piss off my neighbors back here (*waves to chad and
> carl*)
	for those who don't know, N8 there bought himself a Boston Acoustics
4-speaker flat-panel array with subwoofer. he wins stereo wars. :)
	now if only he'd get some new music... ;>

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises