It's true!  I too fell for...er, took advantage of this excellent
opportunity, and thanks to the glorious Internet, I netted over
$65,000 while I was eating lunch!  Now, I plan to use my new-found
riches to purchase the island of Tonga, and make millions more
domain-squatting on the popular '.to' TLD.  Muahahaahahahahah!