Tran Micro has a standard 4u rackmount case for $219 with power supply.  I
bought one, and it works well, but I think the power supply was flaky.  I've
replaced the power supply with an extra one I had laying here, and I haven't
had anymore problems so far.  I'll be taking the power supply back for a
replacement this week.

I found the case somewhere else for $190 without the power supply.  The
supply that comes with the Tran micro one is a 300 watt one that seems to be
made well, except I musta got a lemon.  They have black and  hospital beige.
I got the black one.  It has a great big fan in the front for cooling too,
with filter.

Jay