well. they are very sturdy, my omnikey has lasted me for 4 years, and was
used by someone else before that.. the last real omnikey was made in 94 or
so, avant still makes them, but arnt' sold by any computer mmanufacturer
anymore.. I found something close to as cool as an omnikey, but I have yet
to find a vendor that actualyt sells them.. (it's a nice heavy duty
mitsumi)  other than that.. they are just nice tactile keyboards.. most
keyboards are made with a membrane of rubber, the omnikey is individual
key switches, which is much harder to make.. component-wise

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)