So I'm building this machine which is supposed to run without a video card.
I have 2 intel SE440BX2 PII400 MB's and chips.  I boot the machine without
the video card in it, it boots fine, I can log into it over the network, and
then after being up for a few minutes it reboots.  Sometimes it will reboot
even before the POST is done, so I know it's not the OS that's causing it.
Both boards do it, so I'm fairly sure it's not a problem with the hardware.

Does anyone know anything about this?  I'm going to upgrade the BIOS and see
if that helps.  I know the board will work without a video card, as many
companies who make x86 based network appliances use this exact same board.

Jay