> I'd recommend "Nina's" on selby and western in St. Paul

How about the Lowertown Bar and grill in Galtier plaza.  It's big, and they
have 2 pool tables, some video games, and the mother of all pinball
machines, Williams Tales of the Arabian Knights, which I will hopefully own
soon.  Parking is free downtown after 4pm at meters, and there's a ramp
there also.  Plus, I can just walk downstairs to get there instead of
driving somewhere.  :)