Apu wrote:

> I was thinking to come to this meeting, meet some of you folks and enjoy
> some fine brewery. it took me 40 minutes to find the place (given I went
> to St paul 4/5 times in last 4/5 years) and my 7 week old kid had
> already started her alarm, and I gave up after I failed to find parking
> in closest three blocks. I will hopefully be able to make it next time
> and meet the fine people of  the lug. (I will take bus of course!)
>
> Apu

I also seemingly missed everybody, which really sux0rs for
me because that place is about 5 blocks from my house! :(

Oh well, I'll have to try to make it to the next one earlier.

--
Chris H. Bidler                                   cbidler at talkware.net
Associate Engineer, Applications Group
Universal Talkware Corp.

"In any event, is a O^(log N) search that returns the wrong answer
really better than an O^N search that returns the right answer?"