TCLUG Beeting? hmm. Sounds a little like hazing ;o)

I'm not sure if we're going to meet at Billy's again, its really difficult to
park around there and the bar/ waitstaff isn't that organized - as far as groups
are concerned - and its so huge in there, its possible to get lost. But despite
all that, I had a really good time. Thanks to all that came!

I'm excited to meet some more new faces in a couple of weeks!

Also, I'm still taking suggestions for places to meet in the metro. Email me
privately.

Jacque