SCSI is like a brain, it will only run as fast as your slowest device. So devices
would slow down within the chain. I have multiple ports on my scsi card so I have my
68 pin IBM uw harddrive running off of one port and my 50 pin yamaha running off
another so they are not in the same chain. Make sure that if you use a 68 > 50 pin
addapter you set up your devices so that the CD burner is the last in the chain
because it automatically terminates (at least mine does) or other wise you will have
to get the adapter with the terminator on it.