Those aren't bad applications. Probably very much "worth the money".

It seems they had some trouble installing on some distributions, but it
seems like more of a glitch than an evil plan:

http://linux.corel.com/support/script.htm

Anyone not aquainted with the product might look here:

http://linux.corel.com/products/wpo2000_linux/index.htm

"Bob W. Anderson" wrote:

> Corel now has its new Office for Linux on the market for about $110.
> It includes Word Perfect, Quattro, and Paradox!    This seems like a really good
> deal.
>
> Does this seem all that good to any of your with more intimate knowledge?
>
> Can the Corel apps be run easily on other Linux distros, or have they corrupted
> the code in some way ( a la MS ) to force you to use their OS release?
> Bob W. Anderson
> Newport, MN

Troy Johnson   mailto:john1536 at tc.umn.edu   http://umn.edu/~john1536/
I bought a self learning record to learn spanish, I turned it on and
went to sleep, the record got stuck, the next day I could only stutter
in
spanish.
						-- Stephen Wright