> Sheesh. I thought Caldera was a linux company.

Since when were they a "linux company"?  Even though they make a Linux
distro, I wouldn't call them a linux company.  If MS made a Linux distro,
would you call them a Linux company?  Caldera was making Windows software
long before they had anything to do with Linux.

Gabe

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Wanna buy a rubber walrus protector?!"
					- Mr. Horse in "Rubber Nipple Salesmen"