Bob,

I have a reasonable amount of expertise using Red Hat Linux (and I have
used Debian and Slackware), but I haven't alot of time (like yourself),
and I was on vacation, but I do care. :-)

Doesn't Debian already take care of the task ISO creation? If so,
anybody who can use 'dd', the sync tools, and downloading the ISO can
keep that up to date (a credit to Debian).

What I am trying to say is that maybe asking for 'experts' is a little
intimidating for the people on the list with the time to take on the
task at hand. I realize that providing an open invitation for
anyone/everyone might suck more of your time than doing it yourself, so
maybe just ask for the folks who are willing to invest the time adn make
it work. I could be wrong, hope this helps, have a good evening,

Troy

Bob Tanner wrote:

> I thought I would be swapped with offers to be distro maintainers. Is everyone
> on vacation? Too busy? Don't care? :-(
>
> I have not received a single offer, my feels are starting to get hurt. :-P
>
> --
> Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
> http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500
> Key fingerprint =  6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66 62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9

Troy Johnson   mailto:john1536 at tc.umn.edu   http://umn.edu/~john1536/
Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a
banana.
First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the
banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him helpless.
	-- Monty Python