Perry Hoekstra wrote:
> I have a bit of a problem.  I installed Adobe's Acrobat reader.  I
> try to run it and the License Acceptance dialog box pops up.  It is
> bigger than my screen and I cannot resize it in order to access the
> OK button.  How do I access the OK button?  I am running
> Sawfish/Helix Gnome.

Tim:
> In many window managers you can drag a window around from anywhere
> by ALT-clicking on the window. In other words, you don't need to
> click the titlebar to move it. It doesn't look like Sawfish has this
> same behavior, however. You might try a different wm temporarily.

Peter:
> That did it.  I had to switch to WindowMaker in order to accomplish
> it.  That is just plain UGLY!

Did you ever think of opening multiple viewports in the Sawfish
configuration?  You know, a "virtual desktop" that spans multiple
windows...  Then switch view ports until you see the edge of the
dialog box and resize it...

How about going into the Sawfish controls and looking at the
keybindings for given window manager commands.  Look for something
like "resize" or "move"...

Anyway, you got it to work.  Gratzies
--
Chad "^chewie" Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>