You see, You see!!! Thats exactly what I want to do, But Noooo You cant
get DSL and Cable Modem in Eagan boo hoo :-(  But Chaska has Cable, Why
in the hell would chaska get cable before Eagan??? The only thing there
are Farms, and gas stations. Eagan and Burnsville are centers of life.
Ahh Ignore this whole message I just had to blow off some steam.

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------