On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Perry Hoekstra wrote:

> I have a bit of a problem.  I installed Adobe's Acrobat reader.  I try
> to run it and the License Acceptance dialog box pops up.  It is bigger
> than my screen and I cannot resize it in order to access the OK button.
> How do I access the OK button?  I am running Sawfish/Helix Gnome.

In many window managers you can drag a window around from anywhere by
ALT-clicking on the window. In other words, you don't need to click the
titlebar to move it. It doesn't look like Sawfish has this same behavior,
however. You might try a different wm temporarily.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/