> Anyone know how to get rid of the graphical junk? I couldn't identify a
> lilo.conf option that looked like it would be responsible.

Personally, I want to customise that mofo. ;) Wonder if you can hack
lilo to use mode X rather than plain vga. Or go all the way for VESA
32bit color...

And while we're at it, have you had any problems with pump? Its
apparently core dumping halfway through config every time for me, thus
the interface gets an IP, but /etc/resolv.conf just gets overwritten
with an empty file. Having to shout "What's the IP of the nameserver?"
at LAN parties is kinda losing the point of DHCP...