> pump seems to have issues with non ISC dhcp implementations it seems :(
>
> Ive seen issues on at least two networks of this showing up :(

What kind of problems? I had some strangeness trying to get it working
on my Multia, though it worked fine on my PC. It would either hang, or
fail after a long while. I'm still not sure of the magic to get it to
work, but it seems to have something to do with 120 resetting the modem,
but it doesn't always seem to work. I'm pretty sure its just because the
Multia is godawful slow. :P Once it works don't touch it...