<!DOCTYPE FLAMEBAIT PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD EMAIL Flamebait//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-flamebait40/451degrees.dtd">

> Or maybe the debian users are the only ones that have trouble with their
> dist...

I've seen more questions about Red Hat. :P Let's see, all this weeks
debian posts have been:
Is there a Woody ISO?
A broken GNOME (umm...it is GNOME after all)
debs for Nautilus
ISP for Potato
Debian version of RPMFind.net
Debian 2.2 stable announcment
How to break startup (LILO: linux single)

For non-debian:
X problems on laptop
gnome question (what kinda crack is Red Hat smoking cause GDM isn't
picking up on ~/.xsession)
what controls starting resolution? (rh6.2)
Networking
Linux modems (RedHat != Linux)

So there's the brief breakdown (I probally missed a few items) Notice
how the Debian problems are more general and the Red Hat ones are
related to Red Hat's way of doing things? In the spirt of fairness, the
RedHat stuff could apply to other distributions as well.

And this is just 5 days. Your milage may vary. I just wanted to throw
semi-factual information agnist the statment and see if it help up. =)

--
        \\\|///