Brian,

Look at "man pppd" or "man ppp" or the "PPP-HOWTO" or something like
that and try to find information about the "default" line in a ppp
options configuration file. This is probably what you need.

Troy

Brian wrote:

> Thanks to all you smiling TCLUG'ers, I've discovered how fun and easy to
> use wvdial is.  Now I have another problem.  When I dial in, I have no
> route to my ISP.  I need to run wvdial, then once I'm connected, do a
> route add default gw {my IP address}.  Is there any way around this?  It
> needs to be done after my ppp connection is established or else it returns
> an error and won't set up my routing table.  Any ideas would be
> appreciated.
>
> -Brian

Troy Johnson   mailto:john1536 at tc.umn.edu   http://umn.edu/~john1536/
'Faith' means not _wanting_ to know what is true.
	-- Nietzsche, Der Antichrist