I know a certain place with a really nice colo facility you could put your
boxes at :)

backup diesel generator (automatically kicks in 8 seconds after utility
power fail)
secure access to the building, our suite and the colo room.
24x7 monitored security system
redundant AC units, room held at 67F
etc, etc, etc.

Adam Maloney