Quoting Scott Dier (dieman at ringworld.org):
> * Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [000807 18:31]:
> > Also, this blows away my belief in write-one-run-everywhere of Java.
>
> Well, since they are in the JRE, and that I bet the JRE had a readme of
> proper installation and envrionment settings, a properly installed JRE
> on any machine should be just fine. :)

The specification is in the JRE, but I do not see the actual fonts there. I
believe these are the fonts for the little pictures like folders and stuff.

Can you be a little more helpful on what I need to do to fix this?

I know zippo about fonts.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500