I remember I had a 286 that I ran HFO on and a buddy of mine had an XT
that he ran Danger Zone BBS off of.  It took about an hour and a half for
bigbang to create the TW universe.  His XT was decked out though, he had
6MB of RAM to my 4.

I also remember writing a program to calculate PI based on the "squaring
the circle" algorithm.  I let it run for 3 days straight on the TRS-80 and
I eventually stopped it.  It gave me "3.141593" or something like
that.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications