Thought about it but I can't justify it.  Work would only pay for the
amount of bandwidth I need to fix stuff from home.  I wanted a 2nd way in
besides dial-up (in case there was a problem with that) so I opted to get
DSL as well.  The 640k down speeds that I'm seeing now that US-West has
lifted the rate limiting at the DSLAM's is far more than enough.  I can't
imagine what I'd do with a full T-1's worth of bandwidth coming in
here...I might have enough incentive to start my own ISP!

Apparently Mr. Horwath can justify the need for a frame at his house, or
so I hear. :)

Incidentally, Steve Ulrich's last day was Friday.  That explains why there
was blood running from the faucet this morning.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications