While we're on the subject of Alpha's, i'm looking to purchase an
inexpensive one.  "Old work" found an Avanti 233MHz for like $300 or
something but I can't find them anywhere.  Everyone on Ebay thinks they
can charge upwards of $800 for Alpha systems (usually the description says
"I don't know what this thing is").  I checked dcponline.com but they
didn't seem to have anything in my price range.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications