Does anyone know the current US encyrption laws? I would like to mirror a
strong encyption iso, and possibly have people from other countries dl it.
I'm trying to mirror Gibraltar, but here is an excerpt from its owner:

    Is it a problem that Gibraltar contains strong encryption ? I do not
know the
legal situation in the USA at the moment. Is it now possible to "export"
such
software from the USA when it was originally put together outside and is
only
mirrored in the USA ?

TIA:
    Also if its leagal to mirror it like this, would RT be interested in
hosting the mirror?
  Jonathan A. Kline, A+  <jonathankl at ism-sabis.net>
              Asst. System Administrator, International School of MN

--END Geek Code--