Yes,
	I have used OpenGL to write a 3D Tetris-like game.  It was mainly
a way to brush up on my quaternions and linear algebra and how to
implement sucj things in OpenGL.  It was about 2.5 years ago, and
developed with an Octane as the target platform.  I tried it out on my
linux box and it was painfully slow even though the machine was a
screamer at that time (dual Xeon 450, Matrox G200).  I am sure it would be
a lot better now.

Why do you ask?
TD <mallberg at joyce.eng.yale.edu>